Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

The Sealord: The Skurvy boys


I have been been putting more work in on my skaven warband "The Skurvy boys" and what every great warband needs a imposing leader figure. I found that figure in the old Spinetail model.


So far the warband consists of just five members. Those five are the back bone or the troops of the warband that im calling crew boys. Im wanting to add at least another five more crew boys in the future but for now im going to be focusing on adding some special characters. 

The leader of the Skurvy boys is called the Sealord. This guys needs to look the part of the leader. The Spinetail model was perfect because its bigger than a clanrat and has a sword that looks every part of a pirates sword. 


First thing i was going to do was to make sure i get his clothes in the Skurvy boys colours.Yellow is going to be a dominant colour in this warband. I wanted to keep the armour simple, two different clours in silver and a small bit of gold. both to be painted dark to show its well used.

I absolutely love this guys sword, its huge! but i wanted it to be more than just a big sword so i painted the gem on it as if its warpstone and painted the blade as if its power source is from the stone.


On his tail he has some boils or pimples which i wanted them to look red and sore looking but it also has some spikes sticking out. I painted these spikes with a green tint to them to give the idea that maybe there an after effect from using a warpstone blade.


The rat on the base is a fun addition. I picked this one specifically because of the bionic eye he has, it adds more to the idea that these guys have all types of loot and will use it anywhere.

Other guys i want to add to the warband is a standard bearer, a rat ogor and some giant rats with some rat swarms

Want to save a fortune on your next warhammer buys? Then check out Element Games. Great service, fast delivery and always used by me.
https://elementgames.co.uk/?d=10166


3 comments:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Kinderschoenen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Baby Jumper Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. baby clothes

    ReplyDelete