Element Games - Wargaming Webstore

Kit Bashed Hellpit Abomination


This is something that's been on my shelf for a while.



I took apart a giant model i had built a few years back, never liked the job i did on it so decided to mix it up a bit. I wanted to see what it would be like if i tried to kitbash some leftover Hellpit Abomination parts.



I thought  about maybe putting a tail on him but i wanted it to look like the skaven found the giants body so i looks like they salvaged parts together to make this abomination (literally!). The addition of a tail i think wouldn't be a right fit.


He is a little rough around the edges, i think i need to get a pot of liquid green stuff and that should cover most of the gaps and joints.  I keep forgetting i had even made this. I like how the three arms look and the skaven heads coming out of the giants neck.

For now i haven't got any plans on painting the big guy anytime soon which is a good thing just incase i wanted to add a few more things on it


No comments:

Post a Comment